Friday, May 27, 2011

Portals...

Portals are often viewed as gateways, doors or entrances.  A portal could also be a vehicle or form of transportation...a plane or train.  This month at Scrapbookgraphics, Tangie Baxter has challenged the Caravaners to create portals.

For this challenge, I've decided to emphasize art and artists who inspire me; those individuals or works of art that transport me to another time or place...or take me deep into my imagination.  These artists are my portals.

This is the first of my Portals.  I was greatly inspired by the work of Douglas Alves.

Credits
And this is the second Portal I have created.  I became intrigued with this style of Lady after reading and viewing the Autumn 2010 Somerset Digital Studio. Angi Sullins & Silas Toball in addition to Aimee Stewart were inspirations for this piece.

Credits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving "lovies."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...