Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Six Word Memoirs...

is it cheating if I already had one?  Look to the very bottom of my blog and you'll find:

Find the beautiful in the everyday.

I guess to make it more memoir-ish I should change it to:

Found the beautiful in the everyday???

lol

For more on Six Word Memoirs, check out SMITH Magazine.

I spent last weekend visiting and crafting with friends I had not seen in awhile.  Saturday was spent at the Stampin' Up convention in San Antonio.  My favorite Stampin' Up demonstrator, Arla, invited me as her guest!  What a blast that was.  And Sunday we spent more time creating.  I am not done with my project yet...but I look forward to finishing it and sharing it with you all (psss...its a journal cover).




I'm just now finding the time to get these posted; but on Sunday, I took and processed the following photos for Beyond Layers.

  



Keep it simple.  

Such sound advice.

(another six word memoir??)

*smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving "lovies."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...