Monday, December 27, 2010

Another Tower of the Americas experience...

...and how wonderful it was.  Randy took me to the Chart House for my birthday.  Although it poured down rain, the day was beautiful.  It was quite an experience being in the Tower during such a downpour.  Randy and I watched as the dark clouds rolled in and unleashed their load.  The timing was perfect...as it stopped raining when we left the Tower.

Here are some pictures from that day...

My personalized menu.

Randy enjoying his Coors Light.

Here is the birthday girl.


My dish...salmon with lobster sauce and marinara on the side.

Randy's dish.  Steak and potatoes (the steak was cooked to perfection).

Check out the rain drops on the window.




1 comment:

  1. Hello Lisa! What an amazing, memorable birthday you must have had! I'm stopping by to wish you lots if love and good luck for 2011. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a message x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving "lovies."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...