Friday, December 24, 2010

Around 10am on 24 December 1975...

I was born.  Thirty-five years later around 10am I was out running 2.8 miles. And I thought to myself, "What a beautiful morning to be alive! What a beautiful morning to be out running!" How grateful and blessed I am to be here on this Earth, enjoying this morning and this moment. Thank you life!

Here are a couple of layouts I've created this month:

Created with Studio Gypsy's Number BadgesFlashy Alphas and Painted Canvas.

Created with A Little Merry by Charm City Scraps.
This was created for a Word Art Challenge found here. Products used:  Christmas Memories by ScrapDZines (flowers); Merrily by Creashens (brackets, ribbon element); Crazy Stitches by Mira Designs.  Fonts:  Print Clearly and Bebas Neue (outlined) both from DaFont.com

 I used Kara Dudley's Jude, Dawn Inskip's Little Stitches, and font from DSP--Henrietta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving "lovies."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...