Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I've been missing...

the blogging community.  I have a saying, "Time is my biggest enemy."  And that has proven true lately.  I have too many projects.  Too many ideas.  But not enough time to execute.

For the past two weeks, I attended an Army course called Master Resilience Training.  This training was right up my alley...as every day during the course we were asked to "Hunt the Good Stuff."  Hunt the Good Stuff is similar to my motto..."Find the beautiful in the everyday."

While in Columbia, SC, where the MRT course is located, I took some time to visit a nearby park, the Sesquicentennial State Park.  I have many treasures from the visit.  Here are a few of them...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving "lovies."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...