Saturday, September 24, 2011

I made a number of promises to myself...

at the start of 2011. Photography was one of those promises. As was cooking...or baking. For Christmas 2010, my husband, Randy, got me an iPad. And I must say it has helped spark my creativity and the desire to "make." I've discovered a number of blogs and web sites that inspire me to "do." Allrecipes.com is one of those sites. It was there I discovered the recipe for Fresh Cherry Crisp. What I like about Allrecipes is that you can plug in a serving size number and the site will give the appropriate measurements for your serving size! How fabulous is that!

Scroll over for before and after image process with
Kim Klassen's UggLove Texture.

For 4 servings:
2 cups fresh cherries
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons all purpose flour

3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 stick of butter

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.  Combine cherries, granulated sugar and 2 tbls flour.  In a separate bowl combine flour, oats and brown sugar...cut in butter until crumbly.  Layer cherry mix followed by flour mix into four ramekins.  Bake at 375 for approximately 45 minutes or until nice and bubbly and crispy on top!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sweeeeet! Nice job. I haven't gotten to this yet. I've got so much on my plate this weekend!

    Yummy. Wish I was there to share these scrumptious delights. ;->

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving "lovies."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...