Friday, September 2, 2011

I stepped away...

from the computer. For just a bit. And created my very own paper with card stock, gesso, pages torn from old books, stamps and ink.


Once the paper was made, I scanned it in. Then I added photos from Everything Vintage and journaling. Font is stamPETE.

It was wonderful getting my hands dirty!

Joy!  

That is a good word to describe this creative process.

Discovery!  

Thats another good word.

A few years ago I used to scrap with paper (now I'm all digital). I was never satisfied with my work, always falling short of the image I had in my head. But Art Journaling with paper, non-digial, or hybrid as I did above. WOW! I am very happy with the results. I'm working on another now. It will be a few days before it is ready. I hope I'll get satisfactory results again. So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving "lovies."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...