Monday, March 19, 2012

Celebrating Green...

Today for Beyond Layers we are asked to celebrate in the glorious color

GREEN.

So first, I share with you,

a picture of me

Taken by Victor M. Chavez at the
S.A. Botanical Gardens
followed by some of my 

TREASURES

taken over the years

(2010-2011)

at various locations including

The San Antonio Botanical Gardens:







The Sesquicentennial State Park
and
Riverbank Zoo

in South Carolina:






And, near my home in Live Oak, Texas




GREEN overload?

Perhaps...

But what can I say?

Nature photography is my fav!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Green is sprouting everywhere and your post is so timely. I adore those thin curly strings in the second to last photo. So delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GREAT green images, Lisa!! And that portrait is B-E-A-utiful!! Thanks so much for sharing. ;->

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving "lovies."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...