Saturday, March 3, 2012

There is a wonderful challenge...

this month at Deviant Scrap.

This was created by HollieWood Studios at Deviant Scrap
Come on by and give Art Journaling a try!

Spread your wings...

soar...

fly...

Or if you are feeling down in the dumps,

the way I have,

journal about that.

Let your heart speak.

Let it guide your wings...

Created with Marta van Eck's My Journal

My journaling reads:

I feel as though I should be bird-like:

free    untroubled   light-hearted.

But I am not. I am scared.

I am damaged.



1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I love your posings ... I think my wings are tucked in tightly and my head is tucked underneath like the goose who is sleeping or resting or protecting itself from the wind.

    Hope you have a great weekend!
    laf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving "lovies."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...