Saturday, June 9, 2012

Goodbye Medina

This is my first attempt at making a movie. I used iMovie on the iPad and video taken with my third generation iPhone. I uploaded the film to YouTube since I cannot figure out how to see the filename on the iPad. The image quality is poor for several reasons including filming on the iPhone and uploading to YouTube in a small size.

Today I get on a plane to go to The Land of the Morning Calm. Goodbye Medina is a farewell video paying homage to one of my favorite places near San Antonio, the Medina River Natural Area, and one of my favorite pastimes, walking the puckas behind home.


2 comments:

  1. You've got your video set to private, can't see it. ;-<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely; simply lovely. Thanks for fixing and best of luck to you on your assignment. May I suggest you do a medium rather than small video in the future, but never mind, we still get a taste.

    Take good care, my friend and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving "lovies."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...