Monday, October 29, 2012

More art dollies...

...digi style!


Ice has a special place in my heart as she took a lot of photo-manipulation. She tested my skills. And I am very pleased with how she turned out. I feel guilty for having a favorite. But she's my favorite.


Fire was made after Ice. I used the same base model and recreated the original photo-manipulation. I felt this was important to do, to make sure the skills I learned creating Ice were concrete. Fire's hair was painted in Photoshop. Boy, did that take some time! And patience! Especially since it takes awhile to paint the hair...and how it begins does not look how it does in the end ;)

These gals were actually made in September. I am just now getting around to adding them here.

Holliewood Studios Art Dollies Halloween was used to make my dollies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving "lovies."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...