Saturday, October 2, 2010

Think of Fall

Also at Plain Digital Wrapper last month, scrappers were encouraged to make a page about autumn.  Instead of sharing the page I made, I'll share the photos:


These are not the best photographs I have ever taken.  They were taken before my Nikon D-90 days sometime in fall of 2006.  The day was extremely rainy and I'm lucky I did not destroy the point and shoot camera I had (that was later destroyed by snow).  None-the-less, these photos are near and dear to my heart.  They represent the first time I traveled to San Juan Island; the first time I drove my vehicle onto a ferry.  It was perfect Washington weather!  Ahhh, the memories...the feelings of excitement, the adventure to a new place, doing new things!  San Juan Island will forever be one of my favorite places ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving "lovies."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...