Saturday, October 2, 2010

Favorite LOs from September

September has come to a close.  Now it is time for me to reflect on my pages and share some of my favorites from the month.


The above page was created after I noticed some grey and white hairs in my hair.  I'm not "old" by any means...but I notice changes in my mind and body...a slowing down.  I don't mind the changes in my personality--the maturing; but I do mind the slowing down of my body!  I used Pixel Perfects "Its Your Day" to make this page.



Last month at Plain Digital Wrapper, scrappers were challenged to make pirate pages.  This is one of the pirate pages I came up with.  I call it Searching for Treasure.  I used "Pirate King" from Starving Artist Designs.  She has some fantastic background pages in that kit!

And lastly,


I saw a picture of a paper "wind chime" in a magazine and felt compelled to make one too...but mine is all digital!  I used kits from Studio Gypsy to make this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving "lovies."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...