Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Project Life

I discovered Becky Higgings Project Life (PL) late last year and decided to give it a try for 2012. Because of my busy and erratic schedule, I am not able to treat PL as a 52 week project which it is designed to be. But that is okay, I am happy to complete pages when I have the time. PL has taken off in the traditional scrapbooking and digital arenas.  There are a wealth of blogs dedicated to the subject.  Here are some of my go-to sites for PL inspiration:





I also have inspirational pages uploaded to my Pinterest.

What I love most about PL is the 4x6" and 3x4" pockets.  It is a blast making "mini" layouts (LOs) and designing cohesive pages whether they be all traditional style, digital or hybrid.  And here lately I've been using magazine and catalog pages in my LOs.






Thus far my favorite pages are hybrid, combining digital photography and digital kits with traditional scrapbook card stock and elements. 

Textured w/Altered Emporium's Grunge Me

Textured w/Altered Emporium's Grunge Me

Textured w/Altered Emporium's Grunge Me


Here is a list of my go-to stores for PL sized digital elements:




Whether you are a traditional or digital scrapbooker, PL is a great way to capture and display your everyday moments and inspiration.  The pocket pages will challenge you to think outside the 8x8", 12x12", or 8.5x11" page.  Make sure you stop by the PL Creative Team pages for more information and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving "lovies."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...